Sales Coordinator (Entry level)
Nine is Australia’s largest locally owned media company – the home of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands spanning News, Sport, Lifestyle, and Entertainment. We pride ourselves on creating the best content, accessed by consumers when and how they want – across Publishing, Broadcasting and Digital.
Our Purpose: We shape culture by sparking conversations, challenging perspectives, and entertaining our communities.
We bring people together by celebrating the big occasions and connecting the everyday moments. Australia belongs here. We bring our purpose to life via three shared values: We walk the talk, turn over every stone and keep it human.
As a Sales Coordinator you will assist the sales team, including the Sales Manager, with quality support. This will include processing and managing the placement of media bookings, generating reports and other associated administrative work. You will respond to client requests and at times meet/greet with clients at relevant sales functions.
Our Sales Coordinators are organised, driven and able to work independently to deliver outstanding results and best in market service to our clients. You will work within a fast-paced, high-performing, and energetic sales team who push boundaries and lead the media sales industry.
Day to day you will:
- Work with our Sales Executives to identify opportunities for growth from current and lapsed client lists
- Accurately set up accounts and process advertising bookings
- Provide timely and accurate responses to client and viewer enquiries
- Provide regular reports to clients and the team on the delivery of campaigns
- Generate and analyse relevant insights and research
- Perform administrative project work
You are a self-starter who is organised, driven, and committed to delivering outstanding results and best in market service to our clients. You pride yourself on your positive and professional communication style, and enjoy participating in a collaborative, results-driven team environment. You are supportive of others and always willing and share new information and innovative ideas with the team.
You are eager to learn and have the ambition to build your Media Sales career from the ground up. You will be excited to get your foot in the door of Australia’s largest locally owned media company and motivated by the multitude of opportunities that it presents.
What we would like to see on your resume:
- Previous administration experience would be an advantage
- Proven experience working under pressure and meeting deadlines while maintaining high attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to take steps to solve a problem and resolve issues and complaints
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written
- Proficient use of the Microsoft office suite and Google Workspace
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.