Entry Level Account Manager
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
Fast track your career growth and maximize your earning potential in Software and Tech Sales.
We love to pay our Salespeople.
We set you up for sales success with zero cold calls and 40,000 customers to work with. If you are aggressive and willing to put in the hard work and effort – you should expect to hit six-figures in your first year. You should receive your first promotion within six months – and that means a 20-30% pay bump! You will also have several additional ways to make money –
- Eligible for Annual Stock Options Award
- Referral bonus per referred hire
- Additional incentives and kickers to keep making more money
We are invested in your personal and career development.
We have a structured program for our Salespeople with clearly defined career paths, and mentoring designed to guide those paths. You’ll receive technical and skills training augmented with ongoing certifications. 95%+ of our VPs and Directors came from internal promotion. We take a shot on people with grit, desire, hunger, and a voracious appetite to work hard. We are changing lives at Kaseya.
As an Associate Account Manager, you will:
- Learn in our world class Sales training academy “Rain Maker” enabling you to achieve results.
- Be provided a book of business of existing customers (NO cold calling) to grow the Kaseya relationship by selling, supporting, education and growing through regular relationship management techniques.
- Be mentored by Executives with experience in Technical and Software Industry
- Be making a lot of money by blowing out sales goals each and every month.
- Be responsible for hitting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and quarterly revenue/sales targets
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship to achieve customer goals resulting in upsells, cross-sells, and consistent renewals of the over 30+ products in our IT Complete Platform.
- Increase sales by driving product adoption, managing escalations and thereby ensuring retention and long-term satisfaction.
- Create weekly, monthly and rolling 6 weeks’ sales forecasts.
- Work in a world class fun In-office sales environment.
The Ideal Candidate
High energy, gritty, driven, passionate about sales and your customers, and eager to earn significant sales commissions
- Has a proven track record of crushing goals throughout your life
- Accountable to your goals and drives success through Metrics and KPI’s
- A motivated, coachable and competitive go-getter, a resilient achiever driven to win and excel
- An energetic team player with exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Exposure to technology (MS Office, ect)
To apply for this job please visit au.linkedin.com.