Samaritaine Paris Pont-Neuf
Fashion operations coordinator
And if you join the world leader in the sale of luxury products to international travellers?
Do you like the challenge and value yourself in a multicultural environment?DFS is for you!
Role and objectives:
He/she helps to streamline the organization of the department, is required to work with sales managers and team leaders on a daily basis in order to participate in various cross-functional missions to ensure the proper functioning of performance. He/She interfaces with the various departments and contacts as well as with the concessions of his/her department. Versatility and strong interpersonal skills are key assets for the position.
- PCN management and label printing: coordination with IT + Sales
- Coordination of end of collection returns with logistics + sales
- Assistance in the preparation of commercial operations in his sector
- Treatment of defective and damaged, after-sales service and credit note in connection with the Sales, logistics and purchasing teams
- Planning and follow-up of L&D training
- Planning brand training
- Animation of refresh POS, DFS Circle or other modules for the Owned and Leased teams of his department
- VM Refresh planning
- Management of requests for badges, LP (Owned and Leased)
- Management of onboarding/offboarding (Owned and Leased)
- Ordering consumables and supplies, uniforms
- Coordination with the Facility team
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Work Experience: Significant sales and management experience in a similar environment
- Mastery of the office pack, French and English
Other Qualifications / Key Competencies:
- High level of energy and positive approach to position and responsibilities
- Represent the values of the store through an exemplary attitude and communication
- Demonstrate integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to interact cross teams
To apply for this job please visit fr.linkedin.com.