Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise. Its award-winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience. Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities.
As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments. Jumeirah is committed to embedding equality, diversity, and inclusion in all its practices, embracing a culture that celebrates diversity.
Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai’s premier lifestyle destination, is located on Jumeirah Beach Road just 15 km from the city centre and 25 km from Dubai International Airport. The 26-floor hotel has a curved design which represents the shape of a breaking wave and offers pristine private beaches with undisturbed views of the Arabian Gulf. With 599 sea-facing rooms and suites and 19 private villas, as well as 21 restaurants and bars, extensive conference and banqueting facilities, a private marina, Sinbad’s Kids Club, Talise™ Spa, and direct complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark™ for all guests, the hotel continues to redefine the holiday experience.
About the Role:
An opportunity has arisen for Finance Executive to join the J-club team at Jumeirah Beach Hotel.
The main responsibilities are:
- Prepare and Analyse monthly Profit & Loss Statement including variance analysis
- Preparation of ad hoc reports and presentations with KPI and Statistical information
- Assisting Director of Finance in preparing the monthly forecast
- Assisting in yearly budget preparation
- Ensure compliance to all relevant Finance Directives
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management.
- Manage all accounting activities related to third party revenue
- Review commission payments prior to approvals
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent from an accredited and renowned University.
- Professional Finance or Accounting Certification (i.e. CPA, CIMA).
- 2 years of experience preferably within the international luxury hospitality industry or a recognized blue-chip organization.
- Good budgeting, financial planning and financial modelling skills.
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Oracle and Hyperion Skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.