The Finance Manager will be part of a wider international finance team but with focus on the France sales entity and is responsible for ensuring high quality within financial controlling and for the continuous improvement of finance processes.
About your new team:
The finance team is characterized by having a strong team-spirit, experienced employees, and good collaboration and support, with the emphasis on strong performance. The work environment is informal with close support and interaction with multiple stakeholders across the global organization.
The connecting tasks & responsibilities:
- Manage accounting team based in France and work closely with external shared service provider and Centre of Excellence.
- Change management mindset in order to lead and take ownership of internal process improvement initiatives for accounting and compliance processes.
- Collaborate with stakeholders within the EMEA region to establish best practise.
- Ensure that Controlling activities are delivered according to country regulatory reporting requirements/tax compliance and according to Group finance standard processes, policies and procedures (including IFRS).
- Implement and measure internal controls together with full balance sheet ownership.
- Actively participate in the France management meetings and ensure collaboration across all functions; propose solutions and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Participation in various improvement projects from the Head office.
Nilfisk is looking for an experienced Accountant or Financial Controller with strong analytical skills who is ready for the next step and who brings the following:
To succeed in this role, we expect you to have the following:
- Strong technical accounting knowledge and a degree within Finance or Accounting
- Professional experience as a Senior Accountant or Financial Controller in an international company including IFRS and FR GAAP.
- Previous people management skills and the ability to delegate and manage the work of others whilst maintaining a hands-on operational perspective.
- Strong understanding of financial accounting and reporting processes and ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections
- Experience in cooperating with outsourcing partners, is considered an advantage, as the daily bookkeeping is outsourced
- SAP knowledge: preferably SAP BI / Analysis for Office and Onestream is advantage
- Fluency in French and English are essential both orally and written
You have focus on collaboration, supporting others, and want to have fun in your daily work. You are flexible, open, and able to interact at all levels in an organisation. You are also able to act independently and are comfortable making decisions. You are ready to be part of an experienced team, where you can contribute with and receive learning.
To apply for this job please visit fr.linkedin.com.