At Carget Automotive, we are a rapidly growing business specializing in the sale of used luxury cars. We take pride in providing our customers with exceptional vehicles and outstanding 5-Star customer service. Our company culture is family-oriented and fun, fostering a supportive and collaborative work environment where employees can thrive.
We are seeking a dynamic, driven, and motivated Finance Manager to join our team. As the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing financing and credit options of the sales process. You will work closely with our Director of Finance, Sales Team and Customers to ensure a seamless financing experience while maintaining compliance with regulatory requirements. This position offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to our company’s growth and success in a rewarding and enjoyable environment.
1.Financial Analysis and Approval:
- Evaluate credit applications and financial documents to assess customers’ creditworthiness and determine appropriate financing options.
- Analyze credit reports, income verification, and other relevant financial data to make informed decisions regarding loan approvals.
- Collaborate with lending institutions to secure competitive financing rates and terms for customers.
- Negotiate financing terms with customers to meet their specific needs while ensuring profitability for the company.
2. Customer Service and Relationship Management:
- Provide exceptional customer service by explaining financing options, answering questions, and addressing any concerns regarding the loan process.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers to promote repeat business and referrals.
- Educate customers on additional products and services, such as extended warranties or insurance, that enhance the overall ownership experience.
3. Compliance and Documentation:
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and company policies throughout the financing process.
- Accurately complete and submit all necessary documentation for loan applications, including contracts, titles, and related paperwork.
- Maintain confidentiality and protect sensitive customer information in accordance with privacy regulations.
4. Team Collaboration:
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to provide guidance on financing options and maximize sales opportunities.
- Communicate effectively with other departments, such as accounting and administration, to ensure accurate and timely processing of financial transactions.
- Participate in team meetings, training sessions, and professional development activities to enhance skills and knowledge.
Experienced is Value (Not Required)
- Experience in the automotive industry, with specific knowledge of luxury cars.
- In-depth understanding of credit evaluation, lending practices, and finance regulations.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret financial data and make informed decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members effectively.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and time management abilities.
- Proficiency in financial software and tools, such as loan management systems and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment with a positive and energetic attitude.
We are willing to train and help you grow,
Join our team and be part of a company that values its employees’ contributions and offers a supportive and fun atmosphere. If you have a passion for luxury cars, finance, and providing exceptional customer service, we would love to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $60,000.00 per year
- Language training provided
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saskatoon, SK S7K 7L1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Dealership (preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.