Your new opportunity:
We are currently seeking enthusiastic warehouse Storeperson to join our team at our Hazelmere Branch. You will be responsible for unpacking and putting away inbound freight, picking and packing, and dispatch of customer orders. You will have a passion for working safely and maintaining a clean and tidy work environment.
Opportunities are not limited, with internal growth and promotions supported within the culture.
At Penske, we know how to build winning teams
- Enjoy hands on work, including picking, packing and dispatching of automotive parts orders.
- Sound attention to detail and willingness to work as part of a team to get the job done.
- Enthusiastic and motivated to deliver excellent customer service.
- Passionate about working safely and maintaining excellent housekeeping.
Why choose Team Penske?
At Penske, we know that it is our people at the heart of our success and we want to make sure you have everything you need to do a great job. That is why as well as a great work environment, we offer the following benefits:
- Commitment to providing the highest levels of safety, technical and leadership training
- Competitive Remuneration
- Reward and Recognition Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Family Friendly Benefits including generous Paid Parental Leave
- Access to Discounted Travel, Health Insurance & Motor Vehicle benefits
An iconic brand in both the business and racing worlds, Penske is a Fortune 500 company with a global presence. A leader in the Australian commercial vehicle, power engine and racing industries, Penske represents market-leading products such as the Western Star, MAN, Dennis Eagle, mtu, Detroit & Allison across some of the most dynamic on- and off-highway markets in the country.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.