Who We Are
At Pfaff Automotive Partners, we’re united by a passion for cars, and we’re as crazy about them. It’s about more than just selling and servicing cars. We’re passionate about long-term relationships with our teammates, clients, and communities. We love driving the cars we sell, and we love the people that own and drive them.
Now, in partnership with Lithia and Driveway, North America’s second-largest publicly-traded dealership group (NYSE:LAD), We are focused on making, buying, and servicing a car and or motorcycle as easy as possible – with a diverse set of brands and deep e-commerce capabilities that provide modern customers an unlimited range of options to suit their needs and lifestyles.
This position is responsible for the onsite accounting activities and transactions including, daily bank deposit, submission of technician hours and point of contact for external vendors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares the daily bank deposit.
- Reconciles all related general ledger accounts and clears cash accounts.
- Custodians for petty cash within rooftop and balances as needed.
- Liaises with Deal Clerks to help reconcile various accounting schedules (sold inventory and F&I clearing accounts).
- Coordinates with Accounts Receivable team to assist in collections.
- Works with Accounts Payable team to ensure accurate posting.
- Vehicle licensing administration, when required.
- Facilitates timely approval and accurate coding of vendor invoices.
- Completes monthly journal inventory counts.
- Opens, reviews and distributes mail daily.
- Acts as point of contact for external vendors.
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous accounting experience in a dealership environment.
- ADP Experience, preferred.
- Petty cash maintenance and transaction experience.
- Proficient with the following computer environments: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (verbal and written English are required).
What’s in it for you
In addition to a fast-paced, exciting environment that rewards the entrepreneurial spirit, we offer excellent pay plans, benefits packages for full-time employees, professional training and development, and advancement opportunities throughout our dealer group, such as:
- Discounted programs to enhance employee experience
- Enhanced vacation policy, based on tenure
- Track Days & Budget Car Track Challenge
- Seasonal Employee Events
- Support in career advancement
- Robust training and development programs
- Company paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Comprehensive Health and Dental and extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.