Global Excel Management
Are you a person with a knack for providing excellent service to your clients? Are you interested in working in a multilingual, dynamic and friendly environment that encourages personal and professional development? We would love to meet you!
What does your typical day look like?
- Manage phone calls and emails regarding general customer service inquiries;
- Perform outbound calls to clients and facilities to request further documentation required for claim review;
- Communicate with Corporate Clients to confirm claimant eligibility;
- Monitor incoming faxes and emails and manage according to guidelines including responses when required;
- Accurately update claims files based on new information provided;
- Perform policy validation based on information found in various online and local databases;
- Create new policies and claims within the claims system.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Intermediate computer skills (Windows, Excel, Outlook);
- Post-secondary education in Administration preferred;
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment;
- Experience working in a customer service environment;
- Highly organized with attention to detail;
- Experience in the insurance and medical billing industry is an asset.
We offer you:
- Competitive vacation package;
- An extensive benefit package that includes health (100%), dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
- A flexible and supportive work environment offering several benefits such as telemedicine, on-site Bistro, and much more;
- A company wellness program that includes an on-site gym, opportunities to participate in fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness;
- Many opportunities for advancement, development and financial assistance to employees who wish to continue their education.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.