One Company, One Driving Force
Plasman is a leading global automotive and manufacturing company with several locations across North America and Europe. With a rich history dating back over, our collaborative approach, work ethic, and commitment have made us a global leader in automotive components. We believe the only thing that separates the possible from the impossible is perspective.
At Plasman, you will work with the world’s best and brightest to shape the future of our global company. Our employees come from rich and diverse backgrounds working collectively together for the success of one company. We believe the most impressive thing we have built is our workforce. And together, we will accomplish more than ever imagined. We are Plasman. And we are One Driving Force.
This role will be responsible for directly supplying all necessary production materials to manufacturing as well as assist the Production Supervisor in any way needed at Plasman.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Transport material, components and packaging to meet production requirements and as necessary auxiliary equipment to work area.
- Construct packaging materials as needed for manufacturing.
- Remove material, packaging after production run has been completed.
- Ensure all job specific items are clearly identified.
- Ensure fork lift is in good mechanical condition to provide safe operation to include completion of daily check list.
- Maintain a timely delivery and orderly storage of packaging and components.
- Provide any added assistance to other workers when time is available or requested by the Production Supervisor.
- Maintain skid counts as required.
- Promote an atmosphere of teamwork at all times.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Work in compliance with the Quality and Business Operating Systems and all health and safety and environmental legislation.
- Completion of any other duties as assigned.
- Abide by Company Value Statement and the Company Standard Code of Conduct
MINIMUM EDUCATION/OR DESIGNATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must possess a secondary school diploma or equivalent, with preference given to those who have completed some or all of a College level program.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have at least 1-5 years experience in materials, with preference given to those who have experience specific to plastic injection molding and/or assembly in an automotive manufacturing environment
- Ability to perform well in high pressure situations
- Ability to build effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
Plasman is committed to offering a wide range of prospects to our employees, including competitive salaries, full-time permanent positions, benefits, company savings plans, recognition awards, hands-on training, upward mobility, tuition reimbursement, and more.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.