Enterprise Field Sales Representative
At Google, we have a vision of empowerment and equitable opportunity for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and commit to building reconciliation through Google’s technology, platforms and people and we welcome Indigenous applicants. Please see our Reconciliation Action Plan for more information.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in technology related sales or business development at a business-to-business software company.
- Experience promoting infrastructure software, databases, analytic tools, or applications software into the Public Sector industry.
- Experience in working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects, including global system integrators and packaged software vendors.
- Experience working on large, complex commercial and legal agreements with Procurement, Legal, and Business teams.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will act as a trusted business partner for assigned greenfield accounts to understand company issues and goals. You will advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Build and strengthen executive relationships with enterprise customers to help grow into greenfield organizations. Influence long-term strategic direction and serve as a business partner.
- Negotiate and manage entire cycles, presenting to C-level executives in corporate and global customers.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Customer Engineers, and Google Partners, creating new opportunities.
- Understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, business drivers, technology strategy, and engaged landscape.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.