Should be an Australian Citizen
Baseline Clearance is a must.
Duration – 12-month contract
Our Gov client is looking for Senior Business Analyst for their Digital and Technology Service (DTS) Branch which provides digital and technology services to the department.
Your new role
As a Senior Business Analyst at the ACMA, you will have the opportunity to work to deliver products that make a difference.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver digital projects.
- Analyse existing systems, applications, and functions to ensure strategic business objectives are met.
- Lead the identification of business and stakeholder requirements through consultation with business stakeholders and SMEs, customers, and external stakeholders, formal analysis, and assessment of needs.
- Deliver business analysis artefacts, including requirements specifications (e.g., requirement statements, User Stories & Acceptance Criteria, Use Cases, and Non-functional Requirements).
What you’ll need to succeed
- 5+ years’ demonstrated experience as Business Analyst in using a range of analysis techniques such as user journeys, use cases, user stories with acceptance criteria, business process mapping, business process flow diagrams and wireframes.
- Proven ability to create, stock, groom and prioritise a product backlog while establishing user stories that represent the overall scope of the project.
- Demonstrated experience in running workshops to help business areas establish their approach, business priority and key outcomes for business initiatives.
To apply for this job please visit au.linkedin.com.