UniSuper is a place where brilliant thinkers and passionate people come together. As one of Australia’s largest super funds, the work you’ll do with us makes a meaningful difference today and tomorrow for our members, the planet and for you.
This is an exciting 12 month contract, and an opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer to join a collaborative, supportive creative team. This position will provide you the opportunity to have a strong influence on the design outcomes, and work a part of a newly opened fund. This role will have end to end responsibility for producing relevant, engaging, and high-quality visual content solutions that bring our brand to life.
- Translate challenging concepts into simple and straightforward content for a range of audiences and applications.
- Create high quality digitally led visual content from creative concept to technical execution to enhance the user’s experience on all channels including print, social media, eDM and website.
- Ability to collaborate with other designers, writers, subject matter experts, legal experts, CX/UX designers, researchers, insights specialists and publishers to develop/deliver content.
Be a self-starter who can bring new ideas and have the gumption to push the technical and creative boundaries.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience in designing to creatively engage audiences that drive conversations and conversions.
- Experience in traffic management and Jira highly regarded.
- Tertiary qualified in Graphic design
- Strong knowledge and experience using Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop, Jira, Illustrator and InDesign to edit and develop visual content. Proficient in MS Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to translate marketing and communications strategies into a visually compelling way for the print and digital environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to assess and write with flair and creativity.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to manage multiple projects, competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and take direction
- Ability to manage and work with external agencies
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and to deadline
- Have empathy for the member and knowledge of how to use research and insights to continuously improve content.
- Ability to create visual and written content to perform best in search
- Ability to take on and give clear and constructive feedback.
- Graphic design and motion experience with a strong understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite.
Understanding of accessibility and usability principles
What US offer
We take a long-term outlook and will invest in our employee’s development and training with a personal development plan and yearly funding to support your career goals, as well as these amazing benefits
- 17% super as standard but with the ability to dial down to 11%
- Additional 3 days paid leave over the Christmas period – equating to 5 weeks leave
- Additional 3 days ‘Community and Culture’ leave allowing you to give back to your community and celebrate what is important to you
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.