Supervisor Document Management Services
We are a leading financial services provider committed to making decisions easier and lives better for our customers and colleagues around the world. From our environmental initiatives to our community investments, we lead with values throughout our business. To help us stand out, we help you step up, because when colleagues are healthy, respected and meaningfully challenged, we all thrive. Discover how you can grow your career, make impact and drive real change with our Winning Team today.
Document Management Services is looking for an onsite Supervisor supporting the Halifax DMS team, ensuring a high level of staff performance by resourcing, training, coaching and motivating staff members through regular feedback, recognition and identifying development opportunities. This leader will be expected to manage the day-to-day operations of this team within the defined service level agreements to ensure high quality customer service and professional image.
We’re looking for a leader who demonstrates a strong operational processing background, with a strong focus on efficiency and risk mitigation balanced with exceptional service delivery. A collaborative, transparent leader who can create and communicate a vision and engage individuals to work towards objectives. This role requires a highly visible leader who fosters strong relationships, thought leadership and business knowledge and the ability to get things done.
- Collaboration with key stakeholders will be essential for success.
- Accountable for delivering common goals, objectives and strategies that align to the priorities of the organization.
- Build a high performing, engaged team.
- Support use of automation, digitization to ensure a leading cost to service model.
Create and deliver unbeatable service and operations in line with the brand mission and customer commitment at the right cost.
How will you create impact?
- Creating an environment of trust and accountability within the team
- Support/own escalations or complex issues
- Recognize and reward the team for their accomplishments
Lead and influence a small but critical team to embrace and seek changes, improve efficiencies, and reduce risk while maintaining or exceeding SLAs
What motivates you?
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit.
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile approach and enable business outcomes.
- You thrive in teams and enjoy getting things done together.
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters.
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up.
You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone.
What we are looking for
- Proven leadership skills in motivation, development, team building and coaching
- Excellent listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated professionalism and judgment
- Strong customer focus, interpersonal skills with proven ability to influence and negotiate, to defuse, reconcile and remedy customer issues
- A “can do” attitude, with the ability to build trust and credibility within managers and employees
- Good performance management skills including hiring and staff development
- Highly developed selling, influencing and negotiation skills
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Track record of motivating staff to achieve exceptional business performance
- Ability to interact with people at all level of the organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong focus on success
- Fully committed to change and continuous process improvement
- Versatile and ability to learn new tasks/skills quickly
- Advance knowledge of MS Office programs, such as MS Word and MS Excel
- Organized with good analytical abilities and presentation skills
- Bilingual (English & French) an asset, not required
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.