CitizenM is an affordable luxury hotel chain for mobile citizens of the world. With a style that will knock your socks off, we offer citizens a real home from home, plus the world’s fluffiest pillows. Our typical guest is a frequent traveler who is quality and design-driven, and value-conscious. We currently have hotels in the Netherlands, France, UK, Switzerland, Denmark, USA, and Asia, with more to come soon. We are proud to put hospitality back into the hospitality industry and have received numerous awards for our groundbreaking approach. We like to do things differently. This means our hotels are not traditional… and neither are our support offices. We’re open-minded, with kind hearts and global minds.
purposeThe account manager is responsible for strengthening partnerships and building corporate relationships with existing clients. Your mission will be to drive revenue by buildinging deep long term relationships with your clients, functioning as their trusted advisor, and partnering with them to maximize account growth. You’ll also own renewing your accounts and cross-selling adjacent products from across our portfolio.
The role is driven by a confident person that has a broad understanding of the hotel industry and corporate sales environment in order to drive more business (transient, groups and meeting business etc) to the citizenM hotels globally.
The sales manager works locally from Paris and is part of the commercial team. We are looking for an experienced account manager to get the maximum out of our current and possibly new relationships.
- manage SME (small medium enterprises) and key accounts from the French source markets through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution.
- build long lasting relationships with managed accounts and grow business opportunities in the overall French speaking market
- develop and execute against opportunities for account expansion including new stakeholders, geographies and/or products, in collaboration with the global sales team members
- reporting and data analysis of accounts
- be a commercial ambassador for the citizenM brand (creating awareness for a disruptive brand in a traditional industry) during industry networking events, sales trips and on-site client entertainment
- own client renewals, and upsells/cross-sells of adjacent products.
Qualifications / Skills
- French corporate network developed
- experience in account management, sales or related customer facing position
- skills to nurture B2B contacts and demonstrate account penetration
- ability and understanding of the RFP process – from solicitation to loading
- strong communication and presentation skills
- proactive, self motivated, team player and respectful
- data driven mindset with attention to detail
- ability to be a problem solver, and effectively prioritize work and initiatives in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- assertive: be outgoing and confident
- fluent in French and English
- bachelor degree preferred
what’s in it for you?
- citizenM experience nights for you (and friends and family)
- Personal and professional development opportunities and programmes
- Latest tech devices and all the tools you need to be successful in your role
- Flexible public holidays
- Employee assistance program
- Varied team days and social events (from food trucks and quizzes at the office to parties on boats)
To apply for this job please visit fr.linkedin.com.