Hyatt Regency Vancouver
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagues who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Our colleagues select us because we provide amazing opportunities, growth and development, a caring and inclusive culture, and fantastic benefits like:
- Discounted lodging accommodations at Hyatt worldwide
- Discounts on food and beverage
- Discounted transit passes
- Wellbeing programs
- Recognition programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Excellent training and professional development
Hyatt Regency Vancouver is seeking a dynamic, customer service oriented professional to join the Reservations Department as Regular – Reservations Agent.
The Reservation Agent primary responsibility is to handle guest room reservation requests for the hotel, preparing reservations for arrival at the front desk, input group rooming lists, setting up billing instructions, entering group booking details, provide guest with hotel facility information and answer questions relating to the hotel and local area, plus various other departmental tasks.
Interested candidate must be available to work morning and afternoon shifts, Monday to Friday, depending on business needs.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You are more than welcome.
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
- Must have a true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a relaxed and professional environment
- Previous Reservations experience preferably in a hotel industry or travel industry is considered an asset
- Experience in working with Property Management system is an asset
- Must be available to work morning and afternoon shifts, Monday to Friday, depending on business needs
- Must have refined and professional verbal communication skills
- Must be able to type at least 35wpm
- Must be proficient in various computer applications (Microsoft Office, Opera, etc)
- Must possess superior guest service skills with a passion to continually exceed guest expectations
- Must be able to perform under pressure while dealing with a variety of challenges and diverse personalities
- Strong multi-tasking skills required
- Must be able to follow-through and deliver daily goals
- Must have the ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Knowledge of a second language is an asset
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant sitting throughout shift
- Constant writing, typing and computing throughout shift
- Occasional standing and walking throughout the shift
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling and lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending stairs and ramps
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.