EGM Partners: Executive Search and Recruitment
Leed Engineering and Construction are currently seeking a passionate HR Advisor to join their small HR team in Kent Town.
About Leed Engineering & Construction
Our Client is an award-winning, privately-owned engineering and construction company delivering key infrastructure projects. Founded in South Australia in, Leed has grown rapidly to become a national provider with offices in SA, Victoria and NSW, working on projects in metropolitan, regional and remote areas throughout Australia. They have an excellent reputation for delivering projects on time, and working in a collaborative way with clients, stakeholders and the wider community.
What Will Keep You Busy
Reporting to the HR Manager, this Human Resources Advisor will support the delivery of all transactional activities by partnering with managers to build leadership capability, and assisting with the implementation of upcoming HR projects.
In This Role You Will Be Responsible For
- Support the HR Manager and HR department with day to day operational support linked to the employee life cycle;
- Assist in managing the recruitment, selection, and on-boarding and off-boarding of staff.
- Facilitate the design of position descriptions.
- Provide advice and support in the resolution of HR issues in line with relevant Awards and legislation, and policies and procedures.
- Work in partnership with the managers on performance management, employee relations, resourcing and staff management/development.
- Work closely with the HR Manager to assist in the overall provision of HR initiatives, services, policies, programs and reporting, to support the delivery of the HR strategy.
- Develop and implement learning initiatives and solutions to meet organisational needs.
What You Need To Bring To The Role
- Minimum of 3-5 years demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of operational HR management practices.
- Experience in providing generalist HR advice to line managers and staff.
- Excellent attention to detail, written communication and report writing skills.
- Strong ability to use initiative and ably manage time pressures and multiple priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to consult, influence and advise.
- Tertiary qualifications within HR, Business, Management or similar.
To apply for this job please visit au.linkedin.com.