Empack Spraytech Inc
Human Resources Generalist
Empack Spraytech Inc. is a leading aerosol manufacturer, liquid filler, and custom contract packager. Located in Brampton, Empack manufactures products for a wide range of markets including personal care, household goods, automotive, computer care, industrial and outdoors. We offer private label programs and produce a range of products under our house brands that include emzone, zytec Germ Buster, and SunZone.
Human Resources Generalist
The Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for policy review, creation, administration, recruitment, oversee health & safety, and for monthly reporting of KPIs and other metrics needed.
What you will do:
· The creation, review, or enhancement of company policies including the employee handbook, workplace policies and procedures. Rollout of completed policies including training of employees on the new or revised policies.
· The administration of specific KPIs and metrics needed to track a variety of human resources related areas.
· Support and administer health and safety practices in collaboration with Joint Health & Safety Committee
· Full cycle recruitment of front-line employees. This includes posting jobs, selecting resumes, conduct interviews, send offer letters and onboarding.
· Identify training requirements and schedule training as approved and required.
· Participating in employee relations efforts
· Learn payroll and support the payroll specialist as needed
· A variety of other human resources related tasks
What you will need to be successful:
· The completion of post-secondary degree, or diploma, in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or a related discipline.
· Working knowledge of the Employment Standards Act in Ontario.
· Ability to work with total discretion and with confidential material and information.
· Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision.
· Tech Savvy with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
· Strong customer-focus with good listening and clear message transmission capabilities
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Good time management
· Works with a sense of urgency and is responsive to requests for information or support.
· Aptitude for continuous self-development with a willingness to learn new process, techniques, and technologies.
· The ability to work varied hours on occasion to accommodate needs of the afternoon shift employees
Additional Nice to Haves
· Experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP Software
· Proficiency with Ceridian Dayforce
· Experience hiring hourly employees.
Empack Spraytech Inc. is committed to the core values of equal employment. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based on an individual’s qualifications and experience, free from discrimination or harassment due to race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, colour, citizenship, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, disability, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, and local laws. Empack Spraytech Inc. is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive workplace.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$54,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brampton, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.