We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a HR Coordinator to join our team in Brisbane on a full-time permanent basis.
This role forms part of the Ashurst Service Central (ASC), People team. ASC People focus on delivering smart and effective People processes ensuring a great employee experience; supporting our People & Culture Function whilst administering the employee lifecycle events.
Joining as the HR Coordinator (ASC People Coordinator) some of your main responsibilities will be;
- Processing all employee lifecycle events to a high quality and agreed service levels. This includes onboarding, staff movements, off boarding and client secondments
- Working with 3rd party suppliers in the completion of lifecycle events e.g. employee relocation, background checking, practising certificates and visa/ immigration requests
- Resolving & processing all employee and Partner enquiries via the HR ticketing system to ensure accurate recording and reporting
- Providing administration support and handling first level queries relating to the annual HR calendar of activities e.g. performance appraisals and remuneration review
- Identify and work with ASC People Advisors to provide solutions to complex problems
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous HR Assistant/HR Administration experience who is looking to develop their HR skill set as part of a global law firm.
The successful candidate will have;
- HR administration/ coordination experience
- Highly customer focused
- Forward thinker who is able to plan ahead proactively
- Experience in problem solving queries through to a satisfactory conclusion
- Proven experience in delivering multiple priorities within a fast paced environment
What makes Ashurst a great place to work?
We offer you all the things you should expect from an international law firm, some of which include:
- competitive remuneration with the flexibility to reward high performance;
- flexible working;
- complimentary gym memberships;
- corporate health plans;
- a global professional development offering for all employees; and
- an industry-leading programme that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We are committed to delivering positive impacts to our communities through our Social Impact programme, with a strong emphasis on working with First Nations people through our pro bono practice.
We aim to recruit, retain and promote the best people from the widest possible talent pools. We are committed to offering a safe and welcoming environment for all employees to ensure they are supported to work at their best.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.