Working at Pluxee is joining a multicultural team that moves as one. It’s also a place where your individual ideas, perspectives, and input count. You’ll be given the freedom and autonomy you need to do impactful work, supported by a team that cares about your well- being, growth and work/life balance.
It’s the agility you’d expect from a fast-growing small business, with the stability that only a globally renowned powerhouse like the Sodexo Group can offer.
Put a part of yourself into the future of employee benefits and meaningfully contribute to lives and communities worldwide.
Happy at work
A meaningful job: build the future of employee benefits and open up a world of opportunities to help people enjoy more of what really matters in their lives. It counts!
An attractive offer: grow with us, competitive salary, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc…), parental benefits, internal events, and more!
A great culture: we respect and care authentically about our people, we embrace work life balance, new ideas and we have a lot of fun!
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT: BE THE CHANGE – LET’S GO ABOVE AND BEYOND –
We are Pluxee, ex- Sodexo Benefits and Rewards Services, we’re inventing entirely new ways to influence and enrich the lives of employees worldwide.
We bring to life benefit platforms and payment solutions to open up a world of opportunities to our 500,000 clients and 36 million of their employees in 31 countries.
🚀 Your next challenge
In the context of the spin-off and listing project of Pluxee, a Sodexo Company, and the growth acceleration strategy, the role of Executive Assistant, in direct reporting to the one or two COMEX members, has the following responsibilities:
- Rigorous management of day-to-day agenda (anticipating and organizing meetings, business trips, etc.)
- Provide administrative support to both CEOs (expense claims, coordination with the travel officer, contact management with providers, etc.)
- Event organization (breakfasts, preparation of various documents for these events, etc.)
- Liaise with senior clients and internal stakeholders (COMEX, GSL,)
- Develop and fine-tune documents and presentations (PPT, Excel, Word )
- Track documents for validation and signatures assistants (back-up, etc.)
- Management of time sheets and expense reports
🌟 You’re a match
- Graduated with a BAC + 2 in Executive Assistant Diploma
- Minimum of 5 years’ successful experience, ideally in a similar position in a large company
- Fluent in English and French (written and spoken)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and used to interact with senior clients and executive level
- Rigorous, excellent time management skills and sense of confidentiality
- Service oriented and team spirit
- Capability to adapt to a changing environment
- Smart management of priorities
- Autonomous, agile, strong capacity to find solutions and proactive behaviour
- Mastery of Microsoft Pack Office.
To apply for this job please visit fr.linkedin.com.