IT Systems Engineer
- Structured pathways for you to advance
- Support for your professional development
- Performance-based incentive opportunities
My client helps clients develop customised solutions to improve accessibility and cyber security, connectivity and communications, manage disaster recovery and helpdesk support, drive business and add value to the bottom line.
You will perform a technical role in the support of solutions in construction, implementation, and system integration. You will assist in the delivery of high-quality solutions to clients in response to specific business requirements.
Specifically, your role is primarily focused on the delivery of support for problems, requests for service, administration and project activities for Technology team clients.
This includes ensuring that the services provided to individual clients meet the terms and conditions of contracts, achievement of service levels, achievement of a high level of client satisfaction and ensuring that project tasks assigned meet time and client satisfaction objectives.
- Monitor and action all tasks assigned within contractual service level agreements & terms and conditions;
- Perform detailed and systematic problem determination;
- Ensure Connectwise data integrity and quality;
- Perform co-ordination of small technical tasks and projects as required;
- Comply with documented key Operations Management practices and procedures specifically for Problem, Change, Call Management, Site Audits, Service Requests, Alert and Critical Situation Management
- Analyse technical problems and create solutions involving the use of existing techniques or tools;
- Perform assigned tasks within schedule in accordance with established standards and guidance; and
- Develop and review process and/or procedure documentation in areas of responsibility;
- Responsible for the identification of opportunities to improve performance against the Technology team’s business plan, this includes cost improvement and additional revenue opportunities;
Skills and Competencies
- Sound understanding of information technology principles;
- Formal qualifications in information technology or related field;
- Understand and apply knowledge of information technology and associated tools of your technical speciality to support the attainment of business objectives;
- Draw upon concepts of tools, technologies and methodologies to collaborate with other technical specialists when carrying out assigned duties;
- Advanced analytical and reasoning
- Proactively seek additional revenue opportunities;
- Outstanding time management skills;
- Able to prioritise and handle several different tasks at the same time;
- Professional approach;
- Attention to detail;
- Results/achievement orientation (pro-active).
Technical Knowledge and Skill-sets
- Personal Computing Hardware;
- Microsoft Personal Computer Operating System;
- Network Server Hardware;
- Microsoft Network Server Operating System;
- Performance Monitoring & Diagnostic Tools;
- Microsoft Application Software;
- PC Business Application Software;
- Transport Protocol;
- Transport Protocol Concepts;
- Local Area Networks at the Infrastructure Level;
- LAN Communications Hardware;
- Serial Communications;
- WAN concepts at the Infrastructure Level;
- Internet Software;
- IT Security
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.