- Full Time
- Brisbane QLD, Australia
IT Support Officer
We’re not who you think we are.
Our focus on building a brighter future for Australia’s veterans is as strong as ever, and we’re doing it in amazing and innovative ways! From evidence-based interventions that make a real difference to veterans’ quality of life, to a best-in-breed tech platform that supports and enables veterans through membership, service delivery, and our Sub Branch network.
With Australia’s most successful prize home lottery backing us, you’ll have access to the best technology, skilled co-workers and interesting projects that will allow you the opportunity to grow your career with us.
We know benefits are important when considering a new role.. here are some of ours that make us stand out:
Not only do we offer genuinely flexible work arrangements, but we also have a high focus on career development with dedicated L&D funding, and our Benefits Hub provides discounts to hundreds of stores and services that can save you money! What else makes us great:
- Work in an environment that values all voices – have an influence, be the difference!
- Work in an empowered workforce – your new ideas are encouraged, heard and valued
- Operate in an Agile test and learn culture – fail fast, learn quick!
- Have fun while you work – enjoy regular social and team activities and a dog friendly office!
- High performance incentive programs – be rewarded for exceeding your goals
- Parking reimbursement and central location close to public transport
Now, a bit about the role:
- Contribute to ICT support procedures
- Implement approved changes to networks and systems
- Classify new helpdesk tickets
- Resolve and update helpdesk tickets within agreed service levels
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Completion of secondary education or relevant vocational training, combined with at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Degree qualified in IT systems is desirable
- Microsoft 365 application support & administration
- Experience with ITSM ticketing solutions – eg ServiceNow
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise urgent tasks
- An awareness of appropriate handling of sensitive and confidential information
- Able to demonstrate self-motivation, initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.