ABM Integrated Solutions
IT Service Desk Analyst
The IT Service Desk Analyst role is responsible for providing operational systems support for internal and external customer environments. The Service Desk Analyst will provide user-friendly professional end-user desktop, software, and technical support by efficiently and effectively diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving customer issues. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve system issues to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments. There may be a requirement to participate in after hours on-call support.
- Deliver technical service and support to users via incident management software.
- Interact with end-users to gather information to categorize their request and evaluate and analyze problems and issues.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues adhering to established processes and procedures.
- Accurately maintain end-user documentation and incident tickets.
- Provide regular communication and follow up to customer’s and end users.
- Manage service requests and incidents in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Escalate or redirect incidents and service request as per established procedures.
- Work as a contributing member in a team environment including other technical support teams and external vendors.
- Diploma in Computer Service/Support or equivalent combination of formal industry recognized training.
- Experience supporting users and desktop environments in a technical service/help desk environment.
- Experience or familiarity with Incident Management Software.
- Proven proficiency, diligence, and aptitude in a customer facing technical support role.
- Exceptional customer service focus.
- Positive and professional interpersonal skills.
- Independently resolve problems and proactively communicate solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple incidents simultaneously in a fast-paced technical environment.
- Effectively gather, analyze, diagnose, and communicate information.
- Windows Server administration and maintenance experience.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN environments and concepts such as TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory.
- Remote Delivery of Applications.
- Computer/software installation, maintenance, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and other Cloud technologies.
- Linux Server experience would be considered an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.