- Full Time
- Windsor, ON, Canada
The NARMCO Group
IT System Administrator
The Narmco Group is an industry leader in the automotive industry for metal stamping and assembly. As a result of continuously growing our professional team, we have a challenging career opportunity for an IT System Administrator. The candidate for this position will be focused on diligently maintaining the computer systems, software, and hardware of the company to ensure the availability of disk space, response time, and information security.
- Knowledge of networking technologies (LAN, WAN, WLAN) Cisco Preferred
- Knowledge of Workstations Operating Systems, Active Directory, Microsoft Server.
- Knowledge of Virtual Machine environments (VMWare vSphere).
- Knowledge of Warehouse Printers, Scanners and Mobile Devices.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise 365. (Office, Tenant, MDM, MFA)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- College or University graduate in Computer Science or Network Administration
- 1 – 3 years job-related experience in an office or business environment
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is an asset
- Demonstrated experience must contain strong organizational, communication, administrative and time management skills
- Required to be in office full-time – 5 days/week
Our goal is to attract talented and motivated individuals who possess the desire to excel in their field. Our success depends on the imagination, skill, and teamwork of our employees. We support a wide variety of functions that present the opportunity to gain advanced knowledge of various applications.
The Narmco group is compliant with all Ontario law in providing accommodation to persons with disabilities and to ensuring an accessible environment. The Narmco group will accommodate persons with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and persons with disabilities will be accommodated on hiring and during employment. Should you require accommodation, please do not hesitate to request it.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Computer networking: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.