Royal Bank of Canada
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
RBC Dominion Securities is Canada’s leading full-service investment and wealth management firm. We are committed to helping our clients build financial success through a personalized approach that draws on the full resources of RBC Wealth Management.
The RBC Dominion Securities Kelowna branch is currently seeking a licensed Associate to assist an established Private Investment Management (PIM) team. The successful candidate will possess a passion for service excellence, and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment.
What will you do?
- Coordinate and prepare meetings for Advisors with their clients/prospects.
- Provide proactive client service with a focus on problem resolution and attention to details. Liaise with various departments for execution, where necessary.
- Respond to client inquiries (account transactions, requests for tax receipts, account reporting, etc.).
- Assist the Advisor team with client onboarding.
- Help manage incoming communications from clients, Advisors and other internal and external partners.
- Maintain existing client accounts and identify opportunities to contact clients: manage timelines and key dates for accounts
- Ensure accurate and timely updates of all necessary documentation in compliance with internal controls and industry regulatory requirements. Maintain complete and up-to-date client files within appropriate systems.
- Follow up on client trades to ensure proper settlement and delivery
What do you need to succeed?
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC), Conduct & Practices Handbook CPH, and 30-day training (i.e., holds Investment Representative license with IIROC) or willing to obtain within 6 months of employment
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Comfortable using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and WebEx
- 2 to 4 years of administrative experience preferably in wealth management, banking or insurance
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.