Royal Bank of Canada
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
The RBC Dominion Securities branch located in Windsor is seeking an Associate to provide administrative support to a dynamic Advisory Team.
You will provide quality client service and help deepen relationships with existing clients through ongoing, efficient support to both clients and the Advisor Team.
What will you do?
- Coordinate and prepare meetings for Advisors with their clients/prospects.
- Provide proactive client service with a focus on problem resolution and attention to details. Liaise with various departments for execution, where necessary.
- Respond to client inquiries (account transactions, requests for tax receipts, account reporting, etc.).
- Assist the Advisor team with client onboarding.
- Help manage incoming communications from clients, Advisors and other internal and external partners.
- Maintain existing client accounts and identify opportunities to contact clients: manage timelines and key dates for accounts
- Ensure accurate and timely updates of all necessary documentation in compliance with internal controls and industry regulatory requirements. Maintain complete and up-to-date client files within appropriate systems.
- Help update team’s communication channels: websites, LinkedIn, Facebook, brochures, newsletters.
- Follow up on client trades to ensure proper settlement and delivery
- Support Advisor team and client through the Wealth Management process and maintain audit of Wealth Management Activities and priorities.
What do you need to succeed?
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and Conduct and Practices Handbook Course (CPH)
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- High level of time management and organization skills
- Demonstrated skills in providing world-class client service that will come across as professional, warm, and friendly to our clients
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of RBC Dominion Securities’ systems and procedures
- Experience in the securities industry is an asset
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial service
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.