The PAC Group
PAC GROUP is an international consultancy with a focus on project management, engineering, planning, consulting in the automotive industry. We are now looking for occasional support for our project teams on an hourly basis.
You would undertake research activities, project related tasks as well as administrative tasks and provide a valuable and responsible contribution with your experience, dedication, and willingness to learn.
- Working on global projects – Automotive industry + Logistics industry – as embedded team member
- Obtaining practical experiences in planning, engineering, project management
- Cooperation will be mainly based on remote working – using adequate tools and methods
- Study in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automation and Robotics, Logistics and Supply Chain – technical orientated courses as focus – other disciplines welcome (for specific tasks)
- Fluent English (writing & speaking) – second language as additional asset
- Well knowledge of Microsoft software – additional engineering software knowledge for sure welcome
- Interest in planning / engineering / technical orientated realizations = projects within Automotive (e.g. Electromobility – Logistics and Supply chain – Quality – Production) – as well as other industries
- Professional attitude towards Engineering, Customer orientation, providing value to the task
- Good conceptional and analytical capabilities / Problem solving skills / Solution orientated thinking
- Team orientation, responsible attitude, reliability in particular
- Curiosity, Own thinking, Own ideas
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.