A vacancy has arisen for a Quality Engineer (maternity cover) based in Renishaw Mayfield, a French subsidiary of Renishaw Neuro Solutions Ltd, in Chassieu.
The successful candidate will be required to provide Quality Engineering support for new and current projects. You will support and maintain the Quality Management System (QMS) thus helping to ensure the quality and compliance of our products designed to assist surgeons in neurosurgery (including a robotic stereotactic platform, neurosurgical planning software and accessories).
- Day to day maintenance of the QMS in accordance with local procedures under direction of local Quality Engineer.
- Ensure regular follow-up of customer complaints, non-conformities, and corrective and preventive actions.
- Take part in internal, supplier or other 3rd parties audits.
- Support post-market surveillance activities.
- Experience working in a regulated industry (e.g. Medical, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace).
- Proficient level of English (verbal and written).
- Native French.
Nice to have:
- Experience in nonconforming product management, CAPA and customer complaint activities
The successful applicants will be self-motivated, well organised, and able to problem solve effectively using its own initiative to thrive in a dynamic working environment, with an eye for detail and excellent communication and writing skills. They must be a team-player, yet self-determined with a strong voice for Quality.
What we offer:
- Temporary contract (maternity leave), September- March
- International working environment
- Working with advanced technologies
- Location: Chassieu
- Immediate start
**At Renishaw, we believe in a culture of diversity to attract the best people, be part of the best environments and adapt to our diverse customers. We provide equal consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regards to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, experience, background, age, perspectives and abilities. Renishaw is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to provide any reasonable accommodation for differently-abled candidates.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: 35,000.00€ – 45,000.00€ per year
Work Location: On the road
To apply for this job please visit fr.indeed.com.