User Experience Designer
About the team,
Is my passport expiry date good for this trip? Where do I get my travel visa? Have I printed all the right papers? Am I ok to travel?
Travelers can be confused about travel paperwork and, too often, have bad surprises at the airport. Our mission is to bring peace of mind to travelers and to get rid of queuing. Since our launch mid, we’ve already processed 20M travelers across the planet and have saved millions of hours of queuing.
We are recruiting to accelerate and expand the scope of our services beyond the airline checking and toward hotel checking, and car rental pick up.
We are using digital technologies like Mobile Wallets (think Apple, Google, WeChat and more), WEB3 decentralized verifiable credentials (working with partners from Microsoft to cutting edge start-ups), and more to provision airport biometric gates, digital keys for hotel and cars.
Our team is still small and growing with a start-up mindset: come and join us to leave your mark in the travel industry! We are looking for an experienced UX Designer to join this story.
Summary of the role
The UX mission
Our approach is simple: we identify problems or needs thanks to user research and transform these insights into solutions. We design and test them as early as possible on a “fail fast innovate faster” approach.
Our ideal candidate is a UX Designer who is comfortable hashing out big-picture workflows as well as they are prototyping a detailed mockup, based on user research.
Your Main Responsibilities
Working alongside a UX lead you will be a full part of the end-to-end design process:
Contribute to high-level strategic decision
- Work with stakeholders to develop a product vision based on user needs
- Continuously influence, via UX, the scope and direction of the project to generate value and impact on the market
Carry out (contribute, participate) the end-to-end design process
- Create and improve innovative solutions from concept to delivery
- Build complex prototypes with Figma
- Contribute to the design system: creation of components and documentation
- Translate user findings and investigate a variety of potential solutions – repeatedly iterate and improve with the team and stakeholders
- Get feedback on your solutions from users via quantitative and qualitative methods you will define and execute (usability tests, Data analytics, A/B testing…)
- Communicate as precisely as possible design specifications to facilitate its implementation
Ensure a good synergy within the teams and customers
- Interact closely with the product and R&D team to co-design the solution by taking into account business needs and technical constraints
- Facilitate UX workshops to collect requirements and co-design the solution.
- Evangelize good UX practices
- Participate in our UX Community by sharing your experiences and getting help and support.
About the Ideal Candidate
- Education & Qualifications: Engineering degree / University degree in Computer science / Ergonomics or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Fluent in English
- Business understanding: 5 + years of experience in software technology industry in an agile product development environment
- Fluent in the use of prototyping with Figma
- Have an experience with Design System and Atomic design methodology
- Demonstrate problem solving skills taking abstractive ideas and communicating your solutions.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills. You can work collaboratively and productively and as well as independently.
- Flexible: Failing, abandoning an idea and starting another one from scratch doesn’t scare you.
- Feedback: you are expected to challenge, to share ideas, to be opened to seek, receive and give constructive feedback on your work or the work of others.
As part of your application, we require a portfolio showing your recent work , highlighting relevant abilities and experiences. We’d like to see how you work, think, collaborate and contribute to great design outcomes
What we can offer you
- Discovering a stimulating and friendly working environment in the south of France. Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences.
- Experimenting a start-up mindset in a leading global Travel Tech with +15,000 professionals in more than 195 countries. Our project has been selected as one of the top growth strategic opportunities that is incubated in “start-up” mode and benefits from ExCom visibility
- Being part of a dynamic team, highly motivated with a great sense of achievement
- Being a strong UX voice in the product development lifecycle
- Involving real users as part of your job
- Learning new things everyday
- Getting an attractive salary and benefits package
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
To apply for this job please visit fr.indeed.com.