Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city while empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
About The Role
Fever is seeking a talented and dynamic Creative Director to join our Creative Studio. You’ll work closely with the rest of the creative team, as well as the Production, Marketing, and other teams at Fever, to bring outstanding experiences, exhibitions, and events around the world to life.
The ideal candidate must have a background in live experiences and events and be extremely visionary. As Creative Director, you will be responsible for devising high-level concepts, as well as overseeing resources and executing the production phases. This will involve developing and articulating a vision for various experiences, which includes a strong understanding of art direction, storytelling, immersive narratives, and awareness of spatial design. The Creative Director will lead the creative process from concept creation all the way through the execution of the project, while collaborating with other teams, partners, vendors, and brands. You’ll have two main lines of action: devising brand new concepts and developing events for existing top-level brands and IP’s.
- Formulate original concepts based on trends and specific IPs
- Conduct and participate in brainstorming sessions with team members
- Prepare comprehensive creative decks that detail the essence of the concepts in a coherent and effective way, and deliver high-level pitches to external brands
- Spearhead launches and leads impressive design proposals that follow client objectives, while pushing the boundaries of creative execution and innovation
- Provide constructive feedback to design team members and production partners, ensuring that the creative vision remains on track
- Oversee budgets and timelines effectively while maintaining the quality of the team’s work
- Travel when occasionally necessary to attend project kick-offs, venue scout, or oversee installations and events
We’re looking for someone who…
- Has worked in a similar role, preferably with 4+ years of experience. Background in live event production is a must
- Fluent in English
- Is passionate about live experiences and the entirety of the creative process, from the first spark of a new concept through to the production and opening of an event
- Has a flair for all things immersive and entertaining and a desire to stay current in the world of cutting-edge entertainment and technologies
- Has a background in creating exhibitions and/or theatrical sets
- Has strong leadership and motivational skills, yet the ability to collaborate and partner with different teams, taking into account different business strategies and other colleagues’ perspectives
- Brings an open mind when designing alongside other personalities and artistic styles, and the ability to problem-solve among creative differences
- Has high-level communication skills, and can walk internal and external stakeholders through creative concepts
- Has the ability to remain calm and organized under pressure, managing a multitude of high priority tasks across different projects at the same time
- Can ensure creative consistency throughout all phases of active projects
- Comes with an understanding of, or experience with, reading documents regarding architecture and construction of a space, fabrication processes, technical equipment, and materials
- Has a sound understanding of business principles in order to make good financial decisions about projects
- Likes working in a multicultural environment, with people across different countries and regions
It would be nice if you
- Are keen on staying current with cutting-edge technologies and trends
- Have a strong design sensibility and experience working with 3D modeling programs (AutoCAD, SketchUp…)
- Have experience with interactive systems and technologies, as well as digital and physical installation standards for non-linear experiences
Please include your creative portfolio when applying for this role
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of the city, with possible travel across our markets
- Remote friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance
- Meal tickets
- Travel Pass
- English Lessons
- Gymlib Membership
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.