The time to join Synergy has never been more exciting because you’ll be helping us to deliver on our commitment towards becoming a net zero carbon emission business.
We are investing $3 billion in large-scale renewables development and creating unlimited opportunities for our people to contribute to the growth of innovative solutions in our operations as we invest. This is your chance to help us transform the energy industry and build a more sustainable future for Western Australia.
Synergy is proud to be Western Australia’s largest electricity generator and energy retailer. We deliver secure electricity to homes and businesses throughout the Southwest Interconnected System (SWIS) from Coral Bay in the north, to Kalgoorlie in the east, and to Esperance in the south
Click here to discover more about how Western Australia’s energy landscape is evolving to become more sustainable.
The Administration Officer is an exciting opportunity in our Business Services team based at our Perth CBD office.
This is a 12-month max-term contract.
The Administration Officer provides support to the day-to-day operations of the facilities and fleet team. This role requires flexibility, good attention to detail to help coordinate the various building services, cover on our reception area from time to time, and fleet activities to maintain smooth team operations and provide timely customer service to Synergy.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Raise work requirements, purchase requisition, purchase order, service entry sheets, goods receipt, contractor engagement schedule and order PPE for all Business Services teams.
- Reconcile and lodge investigations with vendors and collaborate with accounts payable, buyers and vendor support.
- Coordinate the preparation of end of month financial accruals, prepayments, journals, and review expenses in relation to budget for the team.
- Maintain meticulous monthly tracking processes to ensure the team stays within budget and proactively call out any concerns.
- Undertake administrative tasks relating to major projects undertaken by the Business Services team.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an administrative environment
- Strong customer focus.
- Ability to stick to strict deadlines and an eye for detail.
- A good team player and collaborator
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
What we offer:
Working for an employer of choice also means you will enjoy:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Purchased Annual Leave
- Best practice parental leave
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.