Global Excel Management
The HR Coordinator-Receptionist provides service to employees and leaders regarding most programs HR offers; supports the HR team and the business by providing accessible and clear employee information via various tools and reports; acts as the first point of contact for employees regarding general HR questions, policies, and procedures. this role also provides receptionist functions (maintaining in-out log, assisting guests with questions, working with administrative overflow from other departments, and setting the tone for a welcoming, friendly and professional ambassador to employees and third parties)
What does your typical day look like?
- Ensure proper management and maintenance of employee files, data, and documents;
- Triaging benefits questions and other queries from the HR inbox;
- Manage employee mobility procedures (Change of Status, Departure Checklist, etc.)
- Train and support leaders on Administrative HR processes;
- Assist with payroll reporting as well as backup for payroll team absences or workload challenges;
- Run ad hoc reports for security audits, attendance reports, turnover file, backchecks, service awards etc.
- User support for ADP, etc. (registration, questions, banked time, some time sheets.)
- Manage the leave of absence process and assist in determining possible accommodation and return to work strategies;
- Propose and implement administrative process changes or improvements moving towards paper-less employee / leader self-service;
- Coordinate training and maintenance of certified Emergency Representatives to meet the legal requirements;
- Support Evacuation and Emergency process as Emergency Coordinator;
- Coordinate the Corporate Health & Safety committee and through that forum propose improvements to the overall Health & Safety process and policy;
- Coordinate Weekly HR Team meetings;
- Supplier invoice management;
- Contact person and first point of reference for external or internal demands to the HR team;
- Coordinate and conduct employee exit survey meetings and report any key takeaways to important stakeholders;
- Point of contact for WFH materials returns;
- Assist with facilities administration (issuing badges, liaising with trades for building maintenance)
- Provide administrative support for overflow departments as needed;
- Coordinate HR Intern workload on a weekly basis;
- Support all other HR processes as needed.
When you apply:
If you require assistance or accommodation during our recruitment process, please notify Human Resources so that we can review and consider how we may be able to assist you based on your individual needs.
What skills and training do you need?
- College degree in Human Resources or a business-related discipline;
- 2+ years of experience working in a Human Resources department;
- Experience in HR management, payroll, and workplace health & safety;
- Solid understanding of the Human Resources field;
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with a working knowledge of:
- ADP / Payroll / HR systems, Excel reporting, Word, SharePoint, and Benefits provider portals;
- High level of professionalism and discretion;
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Clear and effective communication (written and verbal);
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Adaptable and open to change.
We offer you:
What do we offer you?
- Three weeks of vacation;
- An extensive benefit package that includes health (100%), dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
- A flexible and supportive work environment offering several benefits such as a telemedicine service, an employee assistance program;
- A company wellness program that includes an on-site gym, several employee engagement initiatives and more.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.