Rex (Regional Express)
Customer Service Trainer
An excellent opportunity exists for a suitably qualified individual in the role of Customer Service Trainer (NSW), based in Sydney. This is a full-time position that involves the direct oversight of Rex’s team of Customer Support Officers and contracted ground handling agents.
This role leads and establishes priorities for the team to ensure ground employees meet or exceed Rex’s objectives for training, safety and compliance, on-time performance and customer satisfaction.
This position reports to the Customer Service Training Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitation and delivery of ground operations training in all facets of Customer Service duties for Saab 340 and B737 aircraft, including and not limited to, check-in, flight dispatch, flight editing, disruption recovery, customer service delivery and aerobridge operation.
- Delivery of all classroom and practical Sabre training.
- Training in Check-in Kiosks and ABD’s.
- Ensuring all staff are trained to the highest level in accordance with Rex standard operating procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure staff maintain currency under CASA regulations and Company L&D Requirements.
- Accountability in the first instance, for company procedural and regulatory compliance.
- Ensuring operational compliance by providing appropriate training to staff and contractors at Hub and Rex Regional locations.
- Maintain accurate and up to date Training Records.
- Assist in the development of training programs.
- Complete paperwork and administrative requirements of the Ground Training Department.
- Other tasks as requested by your Manager/Supervisor.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Airline or industry experience desirable
- Experience in Sabre or Check In system preferred but not essential.
- The ability to competently facilitate Training & Assessment activities.
- Proven ability to manage a high workload under pressure with changing priorities.
- Self-starter with the ability to operate remotely unsupervised.
- Be customer focused and driven.
- Must have highly developed communication skills (both written and verbal) capable of delivering classroom and on the job training.
- Be able to work shift work as required between the hours of 0400 – 2359 (when training)
- Flexibility and willingness to travel on a regular basis within NSW and interstate.
Salary and conditions will be discussed with the successful applicant.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.