Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Categories: Client Payroll
Office Location: Cape Town
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
- Review and approve payrolls
- Maintenance of payroll
- Assisting with tax submissions and benefit calculations
- Assist with project work within HRP environment
- Ability to plan, coordinates and manage internal and external resources to deliver results in atimely, accurate and professional manner
- Take overall accountability for the delivery and drives team results
- Ability to make decisive decisions based on insight and knowledge of the business and understandthe holistic financial implications of said decisions
- Ability to deliver financial data and management information in various forums and formats, bothwritten and verbal, to varied audiences
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in his/her specialist area
- Ability to articulate and communicate complex ideas in a simple and easy-to-understand manner
- Be fully knowledgeable on the day-to-day activities of the local business and be able to identifythe key deliverables and indicators of success
- Ability to empower people to take accountability and achieve results
- Ability to coach, develop and effectively manage the performance of the team
- Ability to ensure the team has a clear understanding of the teams KPI’s and will monitorperformance against those KPI’s.
- Proactive in identifying opportunities and seeking solutions
- Ensures relevant information is obtained and shared as needed
- Takes responsibility for delivering superior products and services
- Implements improvements to client service
- Understands TMF Groups’ business lines and any relevant local regulatory requirements.
- Has a good understanding of how TMF Group is structured
- Manages internal and external stakeholders’ expectations with regards to delivery, escalatingconcerns as appropriate.
- Is able to deal with conflict in a controlled manner and persuade other ‘Executive’ level staff.
- Builds credibility across all stakeholder groups.
- 4+ years’ experience in a payroll variance role and studying towards a recognized payroll or commercial qualification
- Sound knowledge in payroll processing, deductions and regulatory submissions
- Working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Working experience with payroll/HR software
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, coordination and organizational skills
- Other characteristics: accurate, self-motivated and able to work both independently and as partof a team
What’s in it for you?
- An exciting opportunity in an international company
- Professional development opportunities as well as extensive individual further training opportunities, supported by our TMF Business Academy
- A career within an ever-evolving market
- Flat hierarchies with direct contact to management and international exchange
To apply for this job please visit za.indeed.com.