IKO Industries Ltd.
Supply Chain Co-Op
IKO Industries Ltd. is a market leader in the manufacturing of roofing and building materials. IKO is a Canadian owned and operated business with production facilities worldwide and has many years of unparalleled success in the roofing materials industry. Quality, integrity, and trustworthiness are the values that underlie this success, and we have built this company by hiring people who hold these values. People like you!
When you join us you will:
- Assist in monitoring sales, identifying trends, tracking forecast accuracy and developing metrics to support the team
- Assist in monitoring network/plant inventories and development of recommended stocking plans
- Provide analysis of freight costs across North America and identification of potential challenges/opportunities
- Assist team in development of models and what if scenarios in support of current and future Supply Chain plans
- Support the team in the implementation of an ERP system
- Assist in development of monthly S&OP presentation
- Perform other duties as assigned
Our ideal candidate will
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Enthusiastic and pleasant attitude
- Strong desire to learn
Benefits of Employment: IKO recognizes that its success is due to the strength of its employees. A primary goal of IKO is to promote individual employee’s sense of accomplishment and contribution so that employees enjoy their association with IKO. The Company invests in its employees so that they are the most knowledgeable in the industry, and undertakes great efforts to nurture loyalty to, and teamwork at, IKO. We are pleased to offer competitive compensation, health care, a progressive and challenging workplace and a commitment to teamwork and integrity.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.