The Star Entertainment Group
We are looking for a Gaming Coordinator here at The Star Entertainment to be responsible for the day-to-day administration and coordination of projects, assisting the team in the governance of stakeholder activities.
This is an exciting opportunity for a diligent individual who can deliver high quality project management support for our gaming systems and products. You will be working within a team that provides a diverse range of governance revolving around compliance on our gaming machines and takes ownership of the installation plan upon launching.
This role is a 12-months full-time contract based in our Brisbane office.
About your new role
- Liaising with business stakeholders to ensure project timeline, budgetary and compliance requirements are met
- Govern all project activities through documenting and reporting to ensure adherence to project management gating requirements
- Proactively investigate and resolve issues affecting gaming projects through system management
- Inform stakeholders of the implications to system changes, coordinating the sign-off of requirements and final products
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation.
- Diversity & Inclusion areas of focus include Multicultural, Gender, Aboriginal & Torres Strait islander and LGBTQI+.
- Both parental and secondary carers leave available to all employees.
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services.
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu every day.
- Discounted Parking available in the city subjected to availability.
- Career development, training, and courses via The Star Academy.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong administrative experience including reporting and documenting of long-term projects
- Proficient digital literacy (i.e., Oracle, Syncros, Staff HR or other relevant systems)
- High level attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Team-player with a positive demeanour who is self-organised
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation, and entertainment options.
At The Star, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from people of all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and people with disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.