LifeTec is looking to recruit an Administration Assistant/Receptionist in our Newmarket office. The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with all LifeTec staff in the provision of quality services and administrative support. This includes areas such as front-line service delivery, general administration tasks and resource and technology support.
Are you up for the challenge? If so, get in touch.
- This is a full time position.
- A valid driver’s license
- Blue Card / NDIS worker screening card
Provide effective front-line service delivery
- Provide frontline person centric consumer service to respond to enquiries via telephone, reception, telehealth, electronic media and face-to-face
- Support the onboarding of consumers into LifeTec private services
- Capturing consumer information in relation to identified need and in accordance with LifeTec Information Management policies and procedures
- Assist with booking appointments for consumers and billing for these appointments.
- Capturing relevant program outputs for CHSP Program
- Foster positive relations with all stakeholders including consumers, staff and suppliers.
- Ensure all workplace areas are always tidy and accessible.
- Providing support to enable Health Professionals delivering LifeTec services
- Support consumers to access National Equipment Database.
Provide effective and accountable administrative services
- Liaise with suppliers to request products and ensure product information is current
- Assist with conference room bookings and catering requests.
- Participate in special projects as required
- Attend and participate in monthly AT officer meeting
- General administrative duties.
- Prepare welcome packs for Health Professionals.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.