Customer Care Bookings Partner
You might think you already know a lot about Bupa. You’ll know we provide health insurance and aged care services across Australia and you’ve probably also seen our dental and optical clinics in your local shopping centres. But what you might not realise is that we also provide support to several government departments including delivering health services to Australian Defence Force (ADF) personnel and their families in Australia.
Our Customer Support Centre is the engine room of our health services to the ADF, responding to customer enquiries and booking appointments for our ADF customers in health centres nationwide. It’s a busy, varied and customer-focused team working to quick turnaround times and high standards of support. But, by doing a great job, you’ll be making sure our Defence Members have a smooth and supported experience on their health journey, and that’s pretty cool to be a part of!
About the role
You will spend your time reviewing referral requests as they come in, prioritising the most urgent, and calling healthcare practitioners to make bookings.
- Assessing and processing bookings
- Inbound and outbound calls with ADF personnel and healthcare providers
- Booking and enquiry support
- Management of queue work
- Online file system management
- Be accountable for your scorecard and its deliverables
- Attending and participating in team meetings, coaching sessions, training and one on ones
- No sales at all – this is purely customer service
To thrive in this role, you will be an inherently collaborative worker who enjoys working with people of all backgrounds to make sure they have a positive customer experience. You will also enjoy the fast paced and problem-solving elements this role will bring in delivering key customer outcomes.
You will have:
- Experience in a customer service role in a high-volume call centre
- A passion for healthcare and/or Defence
- Attention to detail with processing and administration (data entry)
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Proven problem solving, prioritisation and decision-making abilities so you can deliver in a comfortable time frame
Baseline Security requirement
- You must be an Australian citizen to apply for this role
- You must be able to attain and maintain a Baseline Security Clearance from the Defence Security and Vetting Service
Be at the heart of it with Bupa
Our Customer Support Centre are passionate, dedicated and we really care about the work we do. Our team culture is known for being open, honest and collaborative, with our customers at the centre of everything we do. We’re not an ordinary team, and we’re not looking for an ordinary team member.
You’ll enjoy all the benefits of working with Bupa in Australia, including:
- Comprehensive training and ongoing development – we say it because we actually do it!
- Internal career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary + annual bonus + Bupa benefits including significant product and service discounts
- Regular team meetings and celebrations of success
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.