Field Research Photographer
CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
We are looking for Field Research Photographers who will support us as we build out an in-depth understanding of the Commercial Real Estate of Nice and surrounding areas. This role is responsible for ensuring that the CoStar products are representing the most current and accurate information and photographs on Commercial properties and listings through on-site inspections within the assigned geography. Equipped with state-of-the-art equipment (Canon R6 and 17-35mm lens or similar, drone where applicable, iPad, laptop, Smartphone, Mobile Wi-Fi and traveling via foot/public transport or hybrid research vehicle when necessary) our Field Research photographers canvass the market to identify and capture commercial listings, properties, building attributes, tenants and photographs not represented in the CoStar database. Field Research Photographers are remotely managed by a Field Research Manager.
- Drive or walk assigned submarkets within core territories to collect the required imagery, information and updates – including: identifying new availabilites, missing Inventory, updating construction status, adding up to date high resolution images where required.
- Cross-reference new leads with current information on CoStar database by researching sales and lease comparable data. Once satisfied that the information is new, collect building data and contact information on property and send to in-house Research team
- Photograph and collect building attribute data and contact information on all commercial properties with for lease and for sale signs working in entire assigned territory
- While in front of the targeted property, collect all visible data fields about the property including, but not limited to, the address, building type, # of stories, gross building area, building height, industrial loading information, retail specific details
- Use Adobe software suite to post process digital images
- Create footprint and rooftop geocode for each building using polygon tool in field mapping software
- Associate any assigned tenant locations to polygon, and photograph tenant space
- Follow daily Field Research procedures including:
- Quality communication to your Field Research Manager to ensure assignments are efficiently carried and completed within a predefined time frame.
- Accurately logging working time and providing production updates.
- Upload data and images collected on the day the properties are canvassed
- Photograph and collect data on multiple properties per day predefined by your manager
- Visually scan commercial properties in assigned submarket while driving or walking, resulting the target number of potential listings (leasing and/or sale signs) per day when working on lead project
- Professionally communicate with property managers and customers via phone, e-mail, and in person.
- Abide by CoStar safety standards
- Maintain company vehicle and equipment
- Represent CoStar in a professional manner at all times
- Participate in monthly conference calls with sales and research teams
- Represent Field Research at occasional trade functions
- Repetitive and frequent standing, seeing, sitting and walking up to 8 hours per day.
- Holding 2kgs in one hand for 5 minutes.
- Repetitive hand and arm movements needed to type and write.
- Exposed to various weather conditions each day.
- Exposed to both vehicle noise and possible car exhaust fumes.
- A full local driving license (clean record preferred) is essential.
- Reading/writing proficiency in English language.
- Technical proficiency in digital photography and post processing via the use of the Adobe suite of products; Lightroom, Photoshop, Premiere Pro.
- Educated to degree level of which a significant component should be related to photography.
- A willingness to travel to work across the country on special field related projects.
- Knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, and Internet applications.
- An existing portfolio of property exterior and interiors imagery.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and organizational skills.
- Flexible, with the ability to positively adopt new processes.
- The ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts such as commercial real estate terminology and mapping software.
- Ability to work on own initiative and follow CoStar protocols remotely without supervision.
- Comfortable with working alone with daily support via phone and email.
- You will have an initial screening with our Recruiting team
- If successful you will interview with one of our Field Research Managers
- All candidates who pass the 2nd stage will do a final interview with our Field Research Managers and our Senior Director, Field Research
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Working at CoStar Group means you’ll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. As well as having a fantastic pathway to develop professionally within CoStar, other perks include 26 days annual leave, and competitive remuneration packages!
At CoStar, we recognise the positive value of diversity and promote equality. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
To apply for this job please visit fr.indeed.com.