Grant Thornton Australia
Office Services Assistant
- Play an integral role in a team of friendly, supportive professionals.
- Office Services assistant position within a fast-paced accountancy firm environment
- Work for a firm that embraces flexibility 9-day fortnight available
A FIRM THAT IS AS UNIQUE AS YOU
Grant Thornton Australia is a leading audit, tax and advisory firm where care is just as important as capability – because we believe that the experience is just as important as the outcome. With our values at the core, we are creating a unique and constructive culture where we care for our people, clients and communities and support them to thrive.
YOUR LIFE AT GRANT THORNTON
We understand work is just one aspect of your life, so along with a competitive salary you’ll have access to a wide variety of benefits that focus on you and your wellbeing, including:
- Flexible working options to support you to achieve a more balanced approach to life
- Free annual gym membership to help keep you fit and healthy
- Active employee networks and social committees to get you involved in the things you are passionate about
- Family focused support to suit your parental and / or caregiving needs, including 26 weeks’ parental leave and a parental leave superannuation scheme
- Mental health and wellbeing resources and coaching, so you look after yourself both inside and out
We are proud to be a workplace that champions a culture of inclusion and diversity where our people are supported, connected and heard. We recognise the importance of individual flexible work options and family-friendly work practices in maintaining diverse, adaptive and high-performing teams. To support you, we are committed to growing authentic and inclusive leaders who create a vibrant and collaborative working environment. Collaboration, Authenticity, Responsibility and Excellence (CARE) are our values and these guide us in supporting our people, our clients and our community to thrive.
Grant Thornton strives for equity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We strongly encourage female candidates, Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI+ community and people with disability to apply.
An opportunity is available for an Office Services Assistant to join our Perth Office. You will enjoy working collaboratively within a team and will demonstrate high levels of professionalism and organisation in everything you do.
As part of the Office Services Team, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Set up, cleaning and resetting of meeting rooms after use
- Supporting with event planning
- Organising catering for meetings and events
- Opening and closing of kitchens, cleaning periodically throughout the day
- Stocktake of kitchen items, reordering/replenishing stock
- Provide backup reception services and support as required including answering phones
- Organising client refreshments
- Administrative tasks as required
SOUND LIKE YOU?
You will be agile, responsive and enjoy the challenge of supporting a busy team. This position will suit someone who is able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Proactive approach to work, demonstrates initiative
- Team Player
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite
- Is consistent and reliable in delivery of their work
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- Positive can-do attitude and willing to adapt to the changing demands of a dynamic environment.
- Strong attention to detail
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.