BABLE Smart Cities Iberia SL
Executive and Office Assistant
About the Position
We are looking for a new colleague who would like to join BABLE as an Office Manager in our office in Stuttgart as soon as possible.
What will you do?
As an Office Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of our office, ensuring efficient and smooth workflow, and providing administrative support to various departments.
Daily tasks involve:
- Executive support
o Manage calendar, meetings and travel arrangements.
o Handle partnerships and other agreements.
o Handle incoming and outgoing communications on behalf of executives, including emails, calls, and messages.
- Office Management / administrative
o Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that the office is operating smoothly.
o Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary.
o Maintain office supplies, equipment, and facilities, coordinating repairs and maintenance as needed.
o Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries and manage outgoing mail.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
o Supporting with the onboarding of new colleagues in Germany
o Organize and maintain records, files, and databases.
- Event coordination
o Plan and assist in the planning and execution of company events, such as meetings, conferences, and team-building activities.
o Arrange logistics, catering and accommodation for events as required.
What do we expect from you?
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in an international and multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to deliver high-quality results in independent work.
- Have global exposure.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field is preferred.
- Proven experience in office management or administrative roles.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in using office software, including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and email management tools.
- Your languages: English and German proficiency are mandatory; Spanish is an added value.
- Very proactive mentality – Try, fail, learn, succeed.
Who we are and what we offer:
At BABLE, we strive to simplify innovation. Through our open online platform and advising, we connect cities and companies to drive the Smart City movement. We are a young, motivated, and multicultural team, working in a highly innovative and dynamic field. Fields of colleagues include energy managers, environmental governance, transport engineering, design thinking, public health, web and software development; as well as:
- International working environment, with more than 50 people from more than 25 different nationalities, and English as our main working language.
- The opportunity to grow personally and professionally by doing training and coaching, but also on-the-job coaching.
- Being part of a movement that brings great ideas into reality.
- Flexible working hours (incl. some remote working).
- Permanent contract, with 24 holidays per year, based on a full-time contract.
- Competitive compensation, with a phone, laptop, and tech equipment.
- Bonuses, based on company and personal accomplishments.
- Intensive onboarding procedure with buddy support.
- A flat company structure, that provides you with the autonomy and freedom to work.
To apply for this job please visit de.indeed.com.