Chambers Recruiting Group
We are seeking a skilled Labourer to join our team. As a Labourer, you will be responsible for performing various tasks on construction sites, including site preparation, equipment handling, and assisting other tradespeople.
- Load and unload building materials and equipment from trucks and other vehicles.
- Clean and prepare construction sites by removing debris and other materials.
- Dig trenches and other excavations for foundations, pipes, and other structures.
- Operate hand and power tools to assist other tradespeople.
- Assist with the installation of structures such as scaffolding, concrete forms, and temporary supports.
- Follow safety procedures and maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Proven experience as a Labourer in the construction industry.
- Physical stamina and strength to lift and move heavy materials.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with other tradespeople.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Valid driver’s license, White Card and reliable transportation.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunities to work on diverse and interesting projects.
- Weekly pay.
If you are a skilled Labourer looking for a new opportunity, we encourage you to apply. We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as a supportive work environment.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.