A leading Chemical company is actively recruiting a Logistics Manager for their Dubai office.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Fully responsible for supply chain activities, logistics operations, vendor management, and related approvals.
- Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Monitor workplace safety standards and ensure they are being followed.
- Develop cost-reducing strategies and improvements for efficiency.
- Manage the supply and demand in coordination with sales managers.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Proven experience in Logistics and supply chain.
- Experience in Export / Import Logistics, including Statutory regulations for Hazardous goods.
- Strong knowledge of Supply Chain Management.
- Good knowledge of ERPs, Logistics Management Systems, and IT.
- Excellent Communication, negotiation, and decision-making skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.