ARC Programs Ltd
Arc programs is accepting applications for a full-time Operations Manager to join the agency’s management team. The successful applicant will manage a wide range of organizational activities, including the administration and general operation of agency services.
Hours of work will fluctuate to accommodate the work load demands of the position, and at times may include some evenings and / or weekends.
Under the direction and supervision of the Executive Director and / or CEO, the successful candidate will:
- Participate as a member of the Management Team, and collaborate with the Leadership team.
- Supervise and support assigned administration staff
- Oversee and supervise the Facility Maintenance Coordinator in planning projects, including all building maintenance and repairs
- Coordinate fleet management, including vehicle scheduling, maintenance and repairs
- Cooperate with agency managers to plan and implement technology / communication systems across the agency
- Manage vendor contracts for communications, supplies and equipment, fleet leases, and other agency suppliers; including troubleshooting issues, and arranging regular maintainence / service of office equipment (copiers, printers, fax machines etc.), as well as office phones and cellular systems.
- Manage leases for all agency facilities, liaison with landlords for issues arising.
- Recommend resource or budgetary requirements for operational needs
- Cooperate with agency Finance Department to monitor agency operational costs and collaborate wth Leadership to develop strategies to address concerns.
- Assess / resolve operational issues as they arise
- Contribute to policies, strategic plans, or goals related to operational needs or objectives
- Assist with agency initiatives to maintain compliance with accreditation standards and agency policy
- Perform other duties as identified with the Executive Director and / or CEO
A bachelor’s degree in business administration, facilities management or similar is preferred; however, candidates with a diploma in a related discipline with extensive relevant experience will be considered.
Candidates must possess a valid Driver’s License, and a sound personal vehicle.
Successful applicants will be subject to a screening process, including a criminal record search, to confirm suitability for the position.
Preferred Types of Related Experience:
- Project management and / or facilities management
- Leadership and supervision
- Operational experience in a social services agency
Other Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Well-developed planning, organizing, time management and administrative skills, with the ability to effectively manage various projects simultaneously
- Digital competency in commonly used software programs such as Microsoft Office
Wage / Benefits
Upon successful completion of a probationary period, full-time employees (minimum 20- hrs per week) are eligible for a full benefit package (including dental plan, vision coverage, life insurance, extended medical coverage, long-term disability plan, and RRSP contributions).
Full-time employees are eligible for 3-weeks paid vacation annually to start (pro-rated during the probation period), as well as paid sick days as described in agency policy.
arc programs is an equal-opportunity employer. We promote the diversity of our staff teams and require all employees to demonstrate cultural agility and safety to the diversity of all populations we serve.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $85,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kelowna, BC V1Y 6N9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit emplois.ca.indeed.com.