Edge Recruitment (SA) Pty Ltd
- Experience in real estate, property or building/construction industry a must!
- Fast paced environment – every day will be different
- Work with an energetic and passionate young team in a stunning, modern office
This company is a young fast-paced, modern real estate office, experiencing continual growth in all aspects of its business. Work alongside a supportive team with the opportunity for career development and continuous learning & improvement initiatives.
We are currently looking for a marketing administrator who can support a successful sales and marketing team. We are seeking a creative, energetic, tech-savvy candidate, that is forward-thinking with qualifications in marketing or a related field. The role is available immediately.
Duties & Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting a marketing administrator with the following skills and experience to join a fantastic team located in the city, just outside of the Adelaide CBD. You will be responsible for:
- Property marketing campaign, execution & compliance during sales campaigns
- Support a team of agents to meet tight deadlines
- Prepare listing presentations, proposals, appraisals and sales contracts
- Campaign plans, strategy and budget coordination
- Preparation of brand marketing collateral: produce/design advertising material for agents
- The implementation of direct mail campaigns and branding collateral
- Developing and producing content for brochures, websites and email marketing.
- Assist with database management
- All aspects of social media advertising
Skills & Experience
This is an exceptional opportunity for a candidate who has;
- Ability to plan, prioritise, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Plenty of interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience coordinating small internal and external events
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Sound knowledge of marketing software such as Mailchimp, WordPress and Adobe InDesign.
- Experience in the property, real estate or building/construction industries.
What’s on Offer
This is a great company to progress your marketing career and join an excellent team culture. The role is:
- Monday to Friday position
- Excellent support and training
- Stunning modern office located just outside of the Adelaide CBD close to shops, cafes and transport.
- Excellent social events with a ‘work hard, play hard’ mentality
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.