Due to expansion, we are looking to appoint a Marketing Executive to our Commercial team at Minor Hotels, based in the Brisbane CBD on a full-time basis.
This newly created, exciting position will see you responsible for providing exceptional, full functioning marketing support, advice and guidance to our 60+ properties across Australia and New Zealand.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborate within the centralized marketing division to provide comprehensive support for all marketing initiatives spanning across the Australian and New Zealand portfolios
- Assist the marketing department in various critical assignments and projects as needed, encompassing tactical campaigns, graphic design requests, content development, and general administrative support
- Play a pivotal role in the successful execution of retail campaigns by conceptualizing, implementing, and overseeing marketing initiatives aligned with the strategic objectives of the organization
- Write compelling copy as necessitated by marketing demands
- Provide backing to the Public Relations and Communications Manager as required, including but not limited to coordinating familiarization trips, managing influencer engagements, and overseeing report administration
- Contribute to social media efforts by engaging in content creation, publishing, and reporting activities
- Take charge of photoshoot management when needed, ensuring strict adherence to brand guidelines.
To be successful in this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 + years’ experience in a full functioning Marketing position
- Relevant marketing qualification (preferred but not essential)
- Extensive experience in managing and delivering successful marketing campaigns that achieve strategic goals, ROI and revenue targets
- Exceptional attention to detail, with the ability to edit grammar and style in line with current business copywriting standards
- Excellent time management with the versatility and adaptability to work simultaneously on a variety of projects
- Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with current social media platforms and evolving trends
- Availability to work full time hours, Monday – Friday.
- Highly competitive salary
- Accommodation available at special staff rates across all Minor Hotel brands in AUS and NZ
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes, bars and wellness retreats
- Discounts on 530 Minor hotels and F&B outlets across the globe
- Hundreds of discount savings and earn cashback at your favourite retailers
- 50% off The Coffee Club VIP membership
- Furniture, Australia Zoo, Medibank insurance discounts
- Secondments and promotion opportunities across Minor Hotel globally
- Career progression & education assistance
- Additional paid leave including Birthday and Study leave
- Wellbeing programs (Uprise)
- Reward & Recognition programs
- Team member referral program
Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career. You’ll feel at home as part of a close team who thrive on delivering exceptional guest experiences and working in a company focused on ensuring the best workplace culture.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.