Cape Union Mart International
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research: weekly reporting on competitor activities and trends instore and online
- Shoot production:
- Manage the sample process ensuring product availability, product handover, ecommerce and digital requirements are met.
- Ensure all dates are booked into the diary for upcoming campaigns (product handover, styling session etc.)
- Ensure that the retouching brief is created and briefed timeously.
- Coordinate PPMs with the production team.
- Ensure that the product information document is populated and briefed to the merch team timeously.
- Attending all shoots to assist where necessary and support the Senior Brand Coordinators.
- Ensure the campaign timelines are outlined and up to date.
- Manage critical timelines of campaigns by liaising with partners and key internal stakeholders as required.
- Work closely with the merchandise planners to understand the trade opportunities for each brand and propose tactical ideas.
- Compile and brief PR on content requirements as outlined for the brand.
- Work closely with the Partner Coordinator to ensure the brands are well represented across all partners and all assets are shared for campaigns.
- Oversee the promotion process per brand and ensure the team is up to date with requirements including key trade such as sale, black Friday and other trading periods.
- Responsible for keeping the brands status document up to date with projects that are on the go and upcoming.
- Responsible for instore and POS screens content update for the brands.
- Budget tracking and briefing of invoices for the brands.
- Assisting the Coordinators with executing loyalty campaign briefs and managing timelines to deliver upon deadline.
- Negotiate brand collaborations with brand fit partners.
- A relevant tertiary qualification (diploma or degree) in Marketing (completed studies)
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience in the Retail Industry
- Computer literacy (Intermediate MS Excel, Power point, and Word) CANVA advantageous
- Drivers’ license and own car required.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Service and customer orientated.
Job Related Behavioural Competencies.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Eagerness to learn.
- Time Management and ability to meet deadlines and overcome challenges.
- Ability to clearly and concisely articulate problems and explain exactly how to reproduce them.
- Being proactive and taking initiative in your role.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment while being self-directed and highly motivated.
- Team player
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this job please visit za.indeed.com.