Marketing Communications Coordinator
ImaginAble Solutions is a social impact startup that creates assistive technology to improve the quality of life for people with disabilities. We serve people with mobility impairments such as Cerebral Palsy, ALS, Huntington’s Disease, and brain injuries among others.
Our international award-winning product is Guided Hands™, an assistive device that enables people with limited hand mobility to write, paint, draw, and access technology. The device has improved the quality of life for children, adults and older adults across North America by promoting their communication, independence and sensory motor skills during rehabilitation and recreation.
ImaginAble Solutions is seeking a dynamic and creative Marketing Communications Coordinator to join our team to expand the reach and impact of Guided Hands™ across North America. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing integrated marketing communication strategies across various channels, including social media, email campaigns, and content creation. Your expertise will play a pivotal role in promoting our brand and strengthening our presence within the assistive technology industry and disability community.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create captivating and informative content, including but not limited to blog posts, social media content, email marketing campaigns, and press releases.
- Film, edit, and creatively direct engaging video content for all social media platforms: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn.
- Monitor social media metrics and engagement levels to optimize content strategy.
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns and analyze performance metrics.
- Design digital marketing materials, brochures, and flyers for customers and events.
- Collaborate with disability influencers and existing Guided Hands™ users for content creation.
- Ensure marketing activities comply with regulations and accessibility guidelines.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns to promote Guided Hands™ to various channels: schools, hospitals, rehabilitation centres, nursing homes and families.
- Identify target markets, craft compelling messages, and leverage various channels to maximize reach and engagement.
- Manage digital marketing initiatives, including SEO, SEM, website, and social media advertising (Google Ads and Meta Ads).
- Pitch to media outlets and industry influencers to build a roster of PR contacts.
- Develop strategies for fostering lasting customer relationships, loyalty, and advocacy.
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge
- Diploma or a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or a related field is preferred.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in communications, marketing, social media management, brand management, digital marketing or content creation.
- Passion for accessibility with genuine interest in understanding assistive technology and its impact on individuals with disabilities.
- Dynamic and creative mindset.
- Strong analytical skills to track and interpret marketing performance metrics.
- Graphic and web design experience using various tools including Adobe Creative Suite.
- Video content creation expertise in filming, editing, and creatively directing video content for all digital platforms.
- Experience with managing Google Ads, Meta Ads, Google Analytics or other analytics platforms to track website traffic, user behavior, and campaign performance.
- Knowledge of email marketing tools like Constant Contact to create and manage email campaigns, track open rates, and measure email marketing success.
- Proficiency in using customer relations management software like Monday.com.
- Experience in the healthcare or technology industry is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Innovative, self-directed and takes initiative with minimal instructions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.