- Full Time
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Hamdan Bin Mohammed University
The Marketing Specialist assists in executing SEO strategies and Paid campaigns with the ability to translate data and research into actionable marketing plans, in addition to assisting day-to-day operations.
Main roles & responsibilities
- Conduct research and analysis to support HBMSU’s marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Execute SEO strategies to improve HBMSU’s website visibility and drive traffic.
- Develop and execute paid campaigns, including paid search, display advertising, social media advertising and any other paid campaigns.
- Analyze and report on the performance of marketing efforts and propose optimization initiatives to maximize marketing ROI.
- Optimize website content and structure to improve search engine rankings and increase organic traffic with cross-functional teams, including creative, content, and web development, to produce engaging content and optimize user experience.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop marketing materials, such as email campaigns, social media posts, and blog articles.
- Conduct keyword research, develop ad copy, and optimize landing pages to improve campaign performance and stay up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques and technologies.
- Support as required on different activities related to job with the team.
- Support HBMSU revenue generation activities through creating and enabling an environment that facilitates and enhances all its processes as applicable.
Required qualification & skills
- 3 years of related digital marketing experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or related field.
- Any design certification like Illustrator, Photoshop etc.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing channels, including SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, and display advertising.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with web analytics tools.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and techniques.
- Proficient in marketing automation tools.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in PC skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both Arabic and English languages.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.