Aveda is globally loved for its high-performance, botanically based professional hair products. Taking a holistic approach to beauty, Aveda cares for the guest from scalp-to-soul with high performance products that are created with respect for the Earth and not tested on animals.
- Ancient Ayurvedic heritage
- Products powered by nature
- High-touch guest experience
Aveda EMEA is a fast growing, dynamic and entrepreneurial business, responsible for driving the growth of Aveda in established markets and launching in new and exciting markets within EMEA
- Be the strategic marketing & online & retail champion and brand equity guardian of Aveda in EMEA.
- With VP International, lead the EMEA and LATAM region to meet annual budget and Earth Month targets.
- Lead and deliver the EMEA and LATAM marketing (replace marketing by overall brand strategy ) strategy, sharing with Global Marketing and Global online implementing with all EMEA and LATAM markets
- Ensure articulation of the Aveda mission, desired image and positioning, ensuring consistent communication of the brand throughout EMEA and LATAM, both internal and external.
- Oversee implementation of the 360 communication plan across Marketing, Digital, Social, Visual Merchandising, GRM, PR, Events, E-commerce, salon, brand.com and Retail.
- Coach in direct a consumer marketing manager, online manager, media manager and overall 2 x marketing assistant and 1 online assistant and one online assistant manager, one LATAM assistant manager for success. Maintain a climate that attracts, retains and motivates top quality talent.
- EMEA & LATAM Marketing, online, media and retail strategy
- Lead and deliver the EMEA & LATAM strategy and embed in markets while also providing ongoing strategic direction to the EMEA 7 LATAM Brand General Managers and Marketing Managers and online managers to support delivery of their annual budget.
- Work closely with EMEA & LATAM markets on new salons, Free Standing Store, Specialty Multi, e-partners, new brand.com sites and Department Store launches, providing strategic direction on product line-up, store design, visual merchandising, image selection, trade program and launch program.
- For online specifically mange an online manager (one assistant and one assistant manager) to cover in direct 7 brand sites (Hub) and lead 4 stand alone site . on top of brand.com management there are the e-partner co-management with ELC online corporate and ad hoc support to markets on pit (from presentation to assets creation)
- For media, in view of growing budget and mainly online, very close management on media traffic drivers with close management of key markets 9Italy, Germany) and ad hoc support (France, Spain). Close work with media agency and key media partners
- Oversee creation of the visual merchandising strategy for EMEA & LATAM to ensure it supports and enhances the marketing calendar, driving footfall into store and online and creating a coherent brand experience for both salon, online and retail guests.
- Lead the EMEA & LATAM innovation proposal submission annually, gathering input from Education Director and EMEA &l LATAM Markets to determine high value strategic opportunities for EMEA.
- Continuous input into Global and online Marketing and Global R&D of EMEA consumer/trade/competition facts and data to help construct objective marketing intelligence insight needed for comprehensive global development.
- Lead regional creation from exclusive sets to new limited edition to attract new consumers
- Lead new consumer insights as NPD (new tool) and KCI
- Advice on portfolio strategy from product mix to product delisting
- Follow and build with online team new sites and new retail doors
- Develop plan European retailer business with support from pitch to exclusive offers
- Lead the media strategy with media manager and Dentsu – EMEA agency from Brief, budget follow up to task force with local markets
- Leadership of EMEA Marketing Team
- Continuous development and updating of the EMEA & LATAM Marketing Calendar based on the Global Calendar. Development of additional regionally led campaigns where gaps in global offering identified.
- Liaise with Global Marketing to collect relevant information relating to the EMEA marketing calendars and annual global business reviews. Monitor EMEA countries’ sales performance and usage of A & P monies and recommend corrective action as necessary throughout the year.
- Manage forecasting process to ensure launch potential is maximized for the region and budgets/demand planning are aligned. Approve all market forecasts before submission to Global Forecasting – and take corrective action where necessary.
- Work closely with markets to drive best practice sharing across the region.
- Approve all consumer and trade media plans from the EMEA countries.
- Approve Marketing Manager collateral recommendation from Global Marketing for distribution to the markets for timely translation, printing and packing.
- Part of the ELT management team, supporting VP for meeting and specific request for the ELC management
- Support of EMEA ELC Sustainable Team
- Support new ELC VP GCCS earth Month communication (Meeting, brief, speakers, PR)
- Women leadership program : sponsor
- New Markets
- Analyze new market potential across the EMEA and LATAM region.
- Lead all ‘new market’ marketing launch activities: consumer test, product test, product line-up, pricing, calendar approval with Global Marketing, collateral development, marketing and PR launch strategies until new market marketing team established.
- Lead with team new brand.com site opening from technical to media plan
- Induction of Marketing Managers and brand managers in ‘new markets’ and support them closely for year one of launch.
- Regularly update the Aveda brand presentations to reflect the latest brand and launch activity.
Extensive experience in marketing, media, retail and online with demonstrated success, preferably in the professional salon hair and/or prestige retail industry.
- Thinks Strategically: Takes a broad view of the business, industry, and consumer environment to anticipate and plan for the future. Identifies the focus and defines where to play, how to win and what capabilities are required.
- Due to the high interaction with Global and online Marketing, multiple markets and cultures, the role requires an engaging leader with strong interpersonal skills. Ability to influence without authority. Experience of working in a regional role is highly desirable.
- Demonstrates Learning Agility: ability to anticipate change, face reality, draw conclusions and swiftly mobilize to adapt to changing needs and demand.
- Builds Collaborative Relationships: Builds relationships based on trust and respect. Promotes the inclusion of diverse knowledge, skills, and experiences to achieve results.
- European languages have a distinct advantage.
- Sustainability and communication expertise knowledge
Primary Location: FR-IDF-Paris
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.